Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

End of June

June was crazy hectic. Going back to work for 13 days was actually really good. I missed my babies lots - like really, this smile melts my heart.
But it gave me a chance to reconnect with co-workers and meet the teacher that I'll be sharing a class with next year. It's definitely going to be a challenging year for sure, but I'm pretty sure that we'll have a lot of fun.
We also took a weekend to go up to GP to meet my newest niece Amie. I definitely got baby fever. "Hi, my name is Amanda and I'm addicted to babies."
As if the end of June wasn't busy enough, Chelsea had swimming lessons. I would rush home, get the kids changed and head to the pool.
And I'm going to include this picture - not because it's a good one of me, but because I love G's face! Too funny.
More posts coming soon, I promise!

6 comments :

  1. I've looked at these pictures about 10 times this morning - I miss C and G SO MUCH! I'm missing so much of their lives.

    I can't get over how big C looks compared to Amie. She was Amie's size just the other day!

    G and his dimples... simply adorable. In that last picture, though, he looks waaaay older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a sec - did C take that last picture?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen - soon, you'll be so involved in their lives, you'll want to scream. Involved in meals, and diapers, and baths, and walks, and parks, and bedtimes, and late night wake-ups.... It'll be overwhelmingly good. :P

    And yep, C took a bunch of pictures of us. That's the good thing about a digital camera is she can see it on the screen as she takes it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you cut your hair again? looks good!! your kids are soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenelle! I got a bang trim last week and she gave me a few more bangs even.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved hanging at your place at the end of June ;p

    ReplyDelete