Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Canada Day

We headed down town for the festivities. This year wasn't a great hit, other than the petting zoo. Chelsea went on the bouncers once, but it was smokin' hot and crowded. But, animals are always a big hit.

Chelsea finally held a chick without it fearing for its life.
Gavin was loving the goat action.
And the one bouncer we could convince Chelsea to go on.
Anyways, it's late, I'm tired and I think I'm heading to bed. Night all.


3 comments :

  1. You know what's really cool? You've got a picture of Chelsea with a chick for 3 years in a row now. The first year, she wasn't holding the chick, the second year, I assume she killed the chick, and now the third year, where she's successfully learned how to hold a chick.

    I love Gavin's face - he's so smiley!

    And that looks like quite the bouncer. It won't be long until you'll have to pry her away from those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA that is a bouncer and a half can't blame for a girl for being a little scared! lol
    Glad it was nice day heat and all ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your children! They are so cute. Glad we met up with you that day. That was the bouncer I wanted to go on but James wouldn't let me

    Kim

    ReplyDelete