Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

She was slightly excited. She loves going out to different programs. She's been in nursery and Sunday School for a few years now and is used to being away from me because I work. Leaving me wasn't a big deal for her.

When we got to the classroom, her teacher was showing her where her knapsack would go. My daughter replied, "Actually, it's a back pack and that hook is for my sweater." Thankfully the teacher just laughed. That's my girl!

9 comments :

  1. I was waiting for you to blog about this!

    She looks sooo excited!! Did she love it as much as she had hoped? Is she going twice a week, or once?

    I LOVE that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus, that's such an awesome way to do her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful big girl she is growing into. The teacher is going to enjoy her so much. Chelsea must fee so grown up..going to school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots. That is too cute about the backpack. I never heard napsack until I moved to Canadaland. We always call them backpacks or bookbags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay she looks so grown up. adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine she won't have a problem making friends..lol. ;) She looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable!!! I can't wait for her to tell us all about it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!
    Glad she is enjoying pre-school and other programs!
    How is she liking music?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well at least she knows to hang up her sweater? lol That's funny...Love her outfit! I'm sure she's having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete