Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sweet C

This girl definitely keeps me hopping.

I had told her a few days ago that we are going to a campground this weekend and we're going to wear costumes and go trick or treating. She's so excited. This morning she asked if we were going to the campground today.

I said "Nope. Two more sleeps. Not until Saturday."

So the day went on, she woke up from her nap and then about an hour later, I couldn't find her.

I went up to her room and she was curled up in bed, trying to sleep more.

"Mommy - this is my second sleep. We can go to the campground now."

3 comments :

  1. Haha - that's awesome.

    You'll have to modify your "x-number of sleeps" to include her naps.

    I'm so sorry I won't see you this weekend. Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend. Isobel will be so pleased you are taking the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's a good one! She's smart. How did it go, and what kind of costumes did you find??

    ReplyDelete