Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quick one.

I have so much to blog, but so little time. I'm just so exhausted with school starting and returning to work. I can't wait until all the dust settles.

But for now, I'll leave you with a little taste of our trick-or-treating in September. It is simply the best idea ever. The kids get to wear real costumes without parkas and toques, and the campers all give out a ton of candy. It's on for an hour and a half or so and then it's done. We had so much fun!!

We tried to get a quick group photo, but that didn't work out too well.
Chelsea was a princess, as usual, and her cousin was Tinkerbell.
Gavin was a frog. So stinkin' cute!
And of course, a picture of our goodies! Not bad for an hour's work!

3 comments :

  1. That looks like it would have been so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin is so stinking cute. That's a real fun idea and wow, they got tons of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm I'll take some of that stash please!?! Looks like fun, I'm already waiting to take Darby out this year!

    ReplyDelete