I'm too much of a perfectionist. I did this freehand, so it isn't as precise as I'd like, but once it's on the wall with a few other things, it'll be perfect!
It's great! I started a family rules plaque in the fall but still haven't completed it.. I did chalkboard paint on smooth plywood and it just didn't turn out like I had hoped.
This is AWESOME! I left a cool wall piece like this at Gordman's last year and I am still kicking myself for it...I hadn't thought of making one...hmmm...It looks great and neat that you can personalize it!
There are lots of gorgeous ones available on etsy, but we didn't have that kind of money to spend. I bought the canvas at Michaels using a 40% off coupon and used leftover paint. It took a long time and I'm not 100% happy with it, but I still love it.
LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!
ReplyDeleteBut...yup...I think I see a little spot above the.....
That is awesome! I love the idea and the painting itself!
ReplyDeleteIt's great! I started a family rules plaque in the fall but still haven't completed it.. I did chalkboard paint on smooth plywood and it just didn't turn out like I had hoped.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I totally want to steal this idea..... someday.....
ReplyDeleteThis is AWESOME! I left a cool wall piece like this at Gordman's last year and I am still kicking myself for it...I hadn't thought of making one...hmmm...It looks great and neat that you can personalize it!
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of gorgeous ones available on etsy, but we didn't have that kind of money to spend. I bought the canvas at Michaels using a 40% off coupon and used leftover paint. It took a long time and I'm not 100% happy with it, but I still love it.
ReplyDelete