- Back to work tomorrow. Yikes. We are so out of routine. We like sleeping in and wearing our pajamas all morning. We try to stick to the usual bedtimes, but we've been having some good afternoon naps that tend to push bedtimes later and later.
- Totally love watching my kids' relationship develop with each other. Chris and I are almost 100% sure that they like each other!
- Gavin's speech is growing by leaps and bounds. We are doing a lot of speech therapy with him and it is paying off. He has become quite the little chatterbox, repeating everything he hears. Chelsea has had to tell him a few times, "Gavin, you don't need to say everything I say!" I love it! He is scheduled for another surgery in March, this time to remove his adenoids, in another effort to improve his hearing and speech. The ear, nose and throat specialist said this will help eliminate his mouth breathing and his need to constantly be drinking.
- So the news is out that we are indeed expecting #3 due on July 12. We are very excited. I'm slightly terrified about gaining weight, I'll be honest, but it'll be fine. I seem to have really popped over the holidays and finally put the ol' stretchy maternity pants on. Sigh of relief. The only annoying thing is that they never stay up. I'm constantly trying to hike them back up where they belong, which is annoying when the top of them rests under your boobs. It's not a graceful act.
- I've been feeling really good - I haven't been sick once. It's amazing actually. I have finally gotten past the "tired-beyond-all-comprehension-can-i-nap-for-17-hours-a-day" stage. I'm hoping this means that I will feel a little more like myself.
- We bought a van. An 8 passenger van. Man, oh man. Somehow, I woke up one day and was a 30 year old, almost mom of three, who is going to drive a mini van. Yikes. Wasn't I just 17, playing basketball, worrying about my Calculus exam?
We are so excited for you guys. 8 seats eh? That makes for enough room for another few kids...winkler style :)
ReplyDeleteWhat? Pregnant? Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletewhoot whoot!!! congrats on baby number 3!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog posts!!!
Amanda
Yay! Congrats for #3!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeletePS - does posting a comment on your blog count as a post?! ;) lol
Awesome on Gavin's speech! I hope that his surgery will be a success and bring continued progress.
ReplyDeleteYour children are just so sweet!!