Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monkey see...

Gavin is growing up so fast. He idolizes his big sister. As I've stated before, she is patient and kind, usually. Here, Chelsea is playing Wii Dance Party and G, well, he isn't even watching the tv for the moves. He usually watches C instead. It's cute really.

 I had asked Chels to pose for a picture because she just looked so cozy and warm and grown up and melt-your-heart kind of cute. Well, she hadn't even said "Cheese" yet, and we could already hear G come running, yelling, "Me too. Me too."
 Well, I obliged because I kind of think this kid is melt-your-heart kind of cute too.
 I walked into the livingroom and saw C sitting like this and ran to get my camera. As soon as G realized I was taking a picture, he had to do as his sister...

Stinkin cute, right?

2 comments :