I've been so busy working on converting my blog into hardcover books that I've actually neglected my current blogging. Be prepared. Turning my blog into a book has really made me think about my blog and what I want to document.
So some things will change. I will blog more. It will be picture heavy because I don't scrapbook and I rarely print photos, so it's a nice way to keep some photos. I will tell more stories of my kids that I think are sweet/hilarious/sad/uplifting or heck, even boring, just so that I have these memories written down.
So for now, I'll leave you with these pictures. These two are are my life. They are so much fun and they are developing such a great relationship. It really makes me wonder how a 3rd is going to fit in with these two monkeys.
Chelsea has been so sweet and patient, for the most part, and I stress patient. Gavin is really big into copying EVERYTHING his sister does. She has started having such good conversations with him. They are now sharing a bedroom and sleeping in bunk beds. I hope this fun relationship continues!
They're sharing a room with bunk beds?! Awesome! Whose room are they in?
ReplyDeleteThe third little one will fit in snuggling right under the covers with those two and right between their little embraces. He or she will be a perfect fit :)
ReplyDeleteA third is wonderful! Both kids will love to dote on their new baby! Hope the pregnancy is going good...
ReplyDelete