I had a friend of mine make up a few cupcake toppers and sent these colourful cupcakes to daycare. Gavin is really easy to please, so he was pumped!
Of course, I whipped up a fun Mario cake and topped it with toys I found at Walmart. Gavin was so excited about the toys that I don't think he looked at the rest of the cake at all.
Gavin loves bouncy castles and getting his face painted so I hired a local talent from town to do some face painting and one of my friends owns two bouncy castles and was kind enough to lend them to us. Opening presents.
His first two wheeler. It came with a long handle so I won't have to bend over to push him.
And some of the balloons that Grandma Pat gave Gavin. Notice I'm saying some. There were a lot of balloons at this party!
Happy birthday Buddy. You are pretty awesome. Love ya!

Nice! Looks like a good time was had!
ReplyDeleteHey! You called me a friend! In public! Now it's official. ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday G!
Looks like smiles all around! The cake is AMAZING! Happy Birthday G!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great time. He is so cute. Hope the balloons made him smile.
ReplyDelete