Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Because I'm having a baby in 38 days, we are trying to make the most of the nice days and fill them with fun activities. Morden had a family fun day that we decided to check out. We were able to get our faces painted by the wonderful "Facepainting by Jo." Usually the line is hours long, but this time, we only had to wait about 20 minutes! Gavin giggled the whole time and kept repeating, "Mom, I Mario. I have mustache."


We also spent a day at the zoo. I'd show you all the amazing photos we took, but when I started blogging I realized that I only had the usual egg photo....

and then a whole bunch of the following photos. The kids fed the prairiedogs THE ENTIRE TIME.

If you are heading to the zoo, just know that these little guys love popcorn twists. The kids at one point had 8 or 9 around them at once. Who cares about the lions, tigers and bears - bring on the "squirrels" as Gavin called them.

And a family walk - it's fun going for walks and adventures without a stroller. Guess we only have a few more weeks of this before #3 appears!
Alright, I know this post is lame, but hey, a post is a post and I'm going to sleep!

2 comments :

  1. 38 days! Wow, I can't believe it, your pregancy seemed to go really fast this time

    Love the pictures.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have moustache." Hahahahaha, that cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete