Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

For "Drama Pat"

Dear "Drrrama",
I heard you were having a bad day. Thought this might make you smile.
Lots of love from your big eyed boy,
Eli

(A bit of a back story - with Gavin in speech, I'm constantly repeating words back to him slowly or just repeating what he says correctly. For example, he'll say, "Mommy - I daw a da" and I'll say, "You ssssaw a dogg" really emphasizing the 's' and 'g'" Well, my mom had picked up on this and it was late one night and somehow she wound up correcting Gavin's pronunciation of Grandma Pat by slowly repeating back "Dddddrama Pat" instead of Ggggrrrrandma. It just made me laugh so hard. Typing it out, it isn't nearly as funny. Guess you had to be there.)

1 comment :

  1. Thank you. Yes, you made me smile. I love him, that first picture makes me just laugh. I should be able to think of a by line for the picture but I can't stop laughing. oh, my.
    Grrrrandma Pat.

    ReplyDelete