Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Time flies

I tried to post these a few days ago, but then blogger had the nerve to tell me that I am out of photo storage space. To make some room, I deleted my Amanda's Creative Cakes blog.

Besides, I'd rather look at cute pictures of my kids any day! Here's my latest monkey.
and my other two monkeys. We were waiting for the parade to start. Yup, my love for parades hasn't changed.
 And I'm very excited to announce the Eli appears to have dimples, just like Gavin.
 It's been almost a month of living with Eli and I can't believe that it's going by so fast.
I am working on a few more blog posts that aren't just pictures of my babies, so stay tuned for something a little more in depth.

4 comments :

  1. Jerry justtspopsa 2do laughed. We better come see Eli soon or Jerry won't see him be very little. What a change. G & C look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When proving you are not a robot, one should be aware where the cursor is. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Its oK for posts to be "just pictures of your kids"...it takes a lot less emotional brain power than 'in depth' posts, plus they are SUPER cute and fun to see pics of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli's legs look longer than Talia's in the bouncy chair pictures. Oh wait, they probably are.

    ReplyDelete