Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Bestest Day"

What a difference a year makes. This boy adores preschool and was vibrating because he was so excited that he finally got to go again. It's been a long summer of waiting! He would gladly go to Kindergarten if I could have snuck him in.
 What a difference! Last year, I wrote about starting pre-school here. This year, I have absolutely no worries or concerns for him. He has come such a long ways. I couldn't be more proud!
 This boy is so wicked smart. He adores learning of any kind - reading, math, random facts, how to manipulate others to do things for him. He can read books, count to 100, recite phone numbers, but can't put on his own shoes, socks, or any articles of clothing, wipe his bum, ride a bike, and would prefer it if you fed him his meals. Good thing he is stinkin' adorable.
 We are so excited for Gavin's year. Between preschool twice a week and gymnastics once a week, he's got a lot of things to look forward to!

2 comments :

  1. I am so sure he will enjoy every day. He is so loveable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's changed so much in one year! So handsome!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete