Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Swimming Lessons and Gummy Worms

My kids love the water. For swimming lessons this year, Gavin was in level 1, but we quickly realized that he would not be passing. You see, it's pretty hard to learn how to swim or pass a level when you decide that there is no way that you are putting your head under water. Hello, stubborn boy! But, he is pretty stinkin' cute and really did have fun even though the weather was really never hot or sunny.

This girl in level 3, however, adored the water, charmed her instructors and loved learning more about swimming.

Chelsea proudly displaying her level 3 badge.
Gavin's teacher gently explaining to him that he didn't pass, and Gavin not caring, simply wondering when he gets his gummy worms. He had no idea what passing meant. In a strange twist of events, I don't think anyone in his class passed, so he'll be in the same group next year again.
 Good thing we have this pool for these fishies to live in this summer... if it ever warms up enough! This has been a cold June!



C'mon summer weather! We need you!

3 comments :

  1. Your kids are so darn adorable! I love reading your blog Amanda!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A comment! Woo hoo!!! Hahaha. Thanks for taking the time. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I always read your posts, I'm just not much of a commenter. :)

    ReplyDelete