Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hello World!

Clickity, clickity, clicky, click.

(This is the sound of me typing something clever; I just haven't figured out what it is yet.)

I miss writing. I used to use livejournal, but got frustrated with how difficult it was to post pictures. I then got lured into the addicting world of facebook. Anyone who knows me knows how true this is. I'm on pretty much all the time.

However, I miss writing. I miss thinking and attempting to be clever. Lately, throughout the day, I will think, "Oh, I should write that down," or "If I still used livejournal, I'd write about this!" so now, perhaps I'll try having a blog. Plus, 'blog' is a cool word. Say it a few times.

blog.

Blog.

BLOG.

See? Good word.


The upside to having a blog:
- I will get to comment on Heather's posts without having to use my nickname, "Anonymous".
- My creative juices will have a venue through which to flow.
- I can keep track of some of the milestones in Chelsea's life, to which I'll transfer them later into her babybook. Right? I will do this, right?
- I can share the funny stories of my ever-exciting life.
- I can post pictures (once I figure out how)
- My brain will be used for more than creating grocery lists and .... (point proven)

Possible downsides to having a blog:
- I will feel obligated to write and feel guilty if I don't.
- No one will read my witty banter.
- Worse yet, no one will comment on my witty banter.
- I will post so often that people will realize how lame I am.
- I will realize I'm not as funny as I think I am.

No wait, I really am funny. Possibly even funnier than I think I am.

That's right.

Amanda is funny.

Good way to end the post.

7 comments :

  1. Ha! I think I'm looking forward to this... As for looking back and putting things in Chelsea's baby book, it's great! I've been doing that with a lot of my pregnancy stuff now that I'm finally starting to scrapbook again!! Screaming baby....comments over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are funny.. and i can't wait to read your witty banter.. you are good at that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tes, you are witty. I look forward to reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great you are witty but I can't spell YES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading this. I've missed LJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rock and roll will never die

    ReplyDelete