Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy busy me

I'm still here. I've been busy with cakes. I've started a blog just for cakes. It's here: http://amandascreativecakes.blogspot.com/

I've got three cakes to do this week, and I'm looking forward to them. I love cakes!


I'm also busy with wrapping up the school year. Gah. So much to do, so little time! But then it's summer! Yay!

2 comments :

  1. one of those is my boys cake... right??? hehhee...

    and is it ok if you make it for sunday instead of friday? my people can't make it on friday.

    let me know! (i'm sorry, i'm not usually this high maintenence... really!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously wanted to ask you to make me a cake for Joey's first birthday, but I can't think of an idea... plus it's July 5 and I don't want to add to your stress... and you're in Winkler... :) Unless of course you're willing... (Would pay extra for the gas!)

    ReplyDelete