
This one took a while. One day to make the cookies. One day to ice the cookies, bake the cake and make the chocolate icing. One day to ice the cake and add the flowers. The cake itself didn't bake as well as I would have liked, because I was short one egg and I improvised, but then the cake didn't rise as it should have, so I learned a valuable lesson. Even if it is pouring rain, I need to go get the egg!
I'm really pumped with how this turned out!
with the bright colors you used I would have to say your's looks BETTER!
ReplyDeleteHope things are getting better for you and yours.
Your cake is better than theirs. Seriously not an exaggeration.
ReplyDeleteI would have to agree with the others! Looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI agree. The cookies look a lot better, AND I really like the color brown you picked for the basket a lot better too. Its beautiful!
ReplyDelete