Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mud puddles...

Today was a FABULOUS day. I love warm weather. It makes such a difference in how I feel. This morning, Chris and I cleaned the house and then one of my students came and played with Chelsea for 2 hours because she needed to pass the babysitters course. This worked out well for me! Chelsea was awesome and they played downstairs for the whole two hours!

Then I went shopping and when Chelsea woke up we all headed out for a walk. I kept laughing that she looked like a mismatched hobo with her pink hat, mittens, and scarf, purple jacket, green splash pants and her new rainboots, but whatever, she was warm and happy.

After the walk, Chelsea discovered the true joy of mud puddles...



We came inside, played some more, ate supper, and made some cookies.

Then, bath time and good night. What a great day. I can't wait to stay home all the time.

8 comments :

  1. Ok, that's so awesome! I watched the video three times before continuing on to read your post. I didn't even look to see if there were more pictures there.

    Will you send me the video and pictures?

    I absolutely LOVED her colorful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! She looked so cute splashing through the puddles. Staying home with the kids is the best job ever - when do you start mat leave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Love her boots. I noticed I can't left click on your pics... can you share your secret with me? I have made it so no-one can right click my pics but I would also like to add a no left click.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video! She was so fascinated by the water she didn't even look up...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to take Darby out!! We were at the cabin this weekend and it was gorgeous there too... Looks like you had a great weekend, and there's another one coming up so be ready for it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a wonderful time. She looks so great and is so much fun. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's me that spying on you! lol. I just discovered your personal blog and I was going to invite you to mine but I've given up FB for Lent and I don't know your email address. Let me know what it is so I can invite you. Beware, I'm not very consistant or very exciting for that matter.
    Love the post! I could use another year at home...but I'd like one that doesn't come with a baby....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just watched the video Finally... lol It was great, thanks for the "Hi Grandma and Grandpa" Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete