For now, check out what daddy let Chelsea do the other day. This was pretty much the day that I decided that supper time with Chelsea was out of control. Chris thought it was more important that she eats her food than how she eats her food. She was being a puppy. Cute, but not appropriate for supper time!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Far too long...
I know, I know. It's been a while. No worries - spring break is mere hours away and I will blog again.
For now, check out what daddy let Chelsea do the other day. This was pretty much the day that I decided that supper time with Chelsea was out of control. Chris thought it was more important that she eats her food than how she eats her food. She was being a puppy. Cute, but not appropriate for supper time!!

Anyways, it's time for bed! Until next time...
For now, check out what daddy let Chelsea do the other day. This was pretty much the day that I decided that supper time with Chelsea was out of control. Chris thought it was more important that she eats her food than how she eats her food. She was being a puppy. Cute, but not appropriate for supper time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Interesting....
ReplyDeleteHow's the supper battle going now?
oh C...your silly..it's way more comfortable sitting on a chair, but your still dang cute!
ReplyDeleteUh oh...Chelsea are you being a bit of trouble?? Even cute as a puppy...lol
ReplyDeletelol! I don't know what to say. Too funny! Did she finish her supper that way? If she did I just might try that!
ReplyDeletetoo funny...oh the things I get to look forward to. :)
ReplyDeletekind of gross though :)
ReplyDeleteit will get better.