Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break

is going by way too quickly.

I'm finding it hard to get much accomplished because this little girl
demands all of my attention, or wants to help all the time. That makes it hard, so I've tried to only do major work while she is napping or in bed. This limits me to 2 hours in the afternoon, and some time at night after 8:30 or so. The problem is that I want to nap in the afternoon or just relax in the evenings, so not much is getting done!
That being said, I am making some progress on the "to-do list." So far, I finished my photowall. I think I like it. I love the quote, but I think I may have been a tad mathematical/OCD about the photo arrangements.
I started organizing Chris's office. I wish I had taken a "before" pictures. So far, I've taken 4 big green garbage bags of garbage out of his room. This does not include the 2 boxes of stuff that is going to MCC. I have bought over $100 of shelves/storage units to help him stay organized... I hope.
We also made a trip into the city yesterday so that I could have a fetal assessment done on "Walter". I'm seriously not exaggerating when I say that I'm a tank. I'm measuring 9 weeks ahead of my due date, so my midwife just wanted to make sure that everything is going okay. And it is. Everything is within normal range and he is doing great! He's in the 80 percentile for his age, so he's not even a huge baby. The best part about the ultrasound was that we could already see his hair! It was awesome. Another hairy baby. Woo hoo!
Other than that, I've just been hanging out with my Chels. She is so much fun, in between her tantrums of course. She's such a drama queen and right now she loves loving. She likes saying "I love you" "I miss you" and kisses on both cheeks and then the lips. Fun. She is overly dramatic in her play and in her temper.
Here's an example. Lately, she's facinated with bubbles and her imagination. She uses anything and everything to "blow bubbles" as long as I will clap my hands and pretend to pop them. Here, she is using a dog toy/bone and a toothpick to blow her bubbles. This is the deep breathe she takes...


before she "blows"...


Awesome little girl.

9 comments :

  1. "Awesome little girl" is right! I love the picture of her taking the deep breath!

    I didn't know ultrasounds pick up hair. I can't wait to meet Walter!!

    And I absolutely love the photo wall and the placement of all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea is too cute. THe girls will miss her at Shirlie's today! I think they'll be a little lonely...
    Love, love, love the photo wall!
    Enjoy the rest of your week off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo wall. Chelsea is such a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm the photo wall is totally ocd but totally you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Amanda. That photo wall is amazing. Where did you get the quote?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really love that wall!! Can't believe how great it looks. And C, well obviously she's just too cute! Love those bubble faces...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the wall looks great and such wonderful little girl

    ReplyDelete