Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Randoms.

I want to blog, but I don't have much to blog about. So, this will be a random post of sorts.
- due to massive amounts of weight gain, I was told by my midwife to return to the South Beach Diet, Phase 2. I've been on it for almost 3 weeks. I can't believe how much better I feel physically and about myself. I told Chris I never want to go back to eating crappy. I love how this makes me feel.
- I know I'm a geek, but I'm excited about garage sale season. One of my friends is this garage sale queen, who knows all the sales and is just as enthusiastic as I am. I love it. Now that I have kids, I love garage sales. Deals are to be found!
- I have 5 days left of work. five. f-i-v-e. so excited. I am so happy to have the month of May off. I can't believe how fast the past few months at work have gone. They have flown by. Now I hope to have a few weeks to relax, organize, spend some time with Chelsea, and take care of me before Walter arrives.
- I've been pulling out some of the baby stuff and Chelsea has been re-embracing it, shall we say. She keeps insisting that everything is hers. It will definitely be interesting to see how she reacts to the baby. I came into the baby's room and found a funny site. C had climbed into the bassinet!
From this little baby...
to this...
- running out of things to say. I hope you are all doing great. I'm off to mark some tests!

5 comments :

  1. Good for you on SBD. I could not stomach high protien food while preggo. Now I am trying a mix of SBD and Weight Watchers.

    Thats too cute about C. I am sure it will be hard for her at first since she is use to being the baby but also fun for her to get to feel grown up and the big sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolee was the same way. As soon as I started prepping for baby she thought it was all hers... but once baby was here she was too excited over the baby to care, for the most part. :)

    And Walter... lol. I wasn't offended. I got a kick out of looking at names on the internet and finding out that 'Walter" was popular in 1890. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really laughing out loud...she is way too cute! Funny girl... Glad you are feeling good, and have some time to relax now. I wish I lived in Winkler just for the garage sales - they are way better than here! And it's not geekish at all...or is it, and I just don't think so because I am too??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it so amazing that you can take two ordinary (yet EXTREMELY adorable) pictures and place them, in essence, side by side, and they show such a change. I barely seem to remember C being that tiny, and that was less than two years ago!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pictures. I envy you and the garage sales, I would go crazy waiting to go. You will do well on SB and after baby comes make amazing progress. The big thing for me is that you feel healthy.

    ReplyDelete