Well, tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm excited, but at the same time, in disbelief that this means another baby soon! Although this pregnancy has seemed really long, looking back it suddenly feels very short!My belly feels very low and funny shaped. Here's what I mean... The first picture is me being "normal"; the second is me "sucking in".
It makes quite the handy shelf!
Anyways, I just wanted to post some pictures for myself. Here's to a great last day tomorrow!
It makes quite the handy shelf!
I think you look great!! (Don't argue with me!)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last day tomorrow.
You do look great. Is your baby laying sideways? Enjoy your weeks off work before baby comes.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll agree with the others...you're looking fabulous!! Are you feeling good these days?? I hope youare enjoying your last day, and relaxing the next few weeks with C! It will be a great time for the two of you before the baby comes!
ReplyDeleteYou look good. Soon you will be finished making quite the point and you won't have your handy shelf. won't be long now
ReplyDeleteYou look like you've just gained in the belly. You look awesome.
ReplyDeleteHope you're enjoying your first week off work.