Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fun in the Sun, finally!

So I've been off work for a few days now, but I honestly think I rest more when I'm at work. I've been so busy at home - it's been crazy. Although, I must say that I love the warm weather! We are outside a lot!

I have lots to still do today, but I figured I'd post a few pictures.
I found a walker at a garage sale. Chelsea thought she's crawl in to show me how it worked.


We've also played at a lot of parks and played a lot at the parks over the past few days.
Saying "Cheese" for the camera.
A natural monkey...
Rock climbing already!

And I hear C in the monitor now, so I guess relaxing time is over.

4 comments :

  1. She's so adorable!! I love posts with pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming to "indtroduce" yourself yesterday! I never know if I should do that or not with fellow bloggers... I was glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete