Before and Afters...
Looking at our friendly neighbours to the north. (They had already built their side of the fence, so really, we only had to add 2 sides to our yard and enclose this in.)


(Please also note the light attached to the house in the before and after photos. Chris had fallen off the roof one day and grabbed the light on his way down (don't worry he was wearing a harness/rope system), and decided after months of me asking, to finally fix the light!)
There is a double gate connecting our little piece of fence to the neighbour's section of fence.
The old view of our backyard...

The new view, with the slide and trampoline moved. Sorry these before and afters aren't very accurately taken.

And finally the last side...

Looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. So glad it's done!
Awesome! It'll be so nice not having to worry about C staying in the yard!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I agree, it will be so nice for you to relax and not watch her every move during summer. Looks like C will be having a lot of fun back there with all that entertainment!!
ReplyDeleteMe being a country girl, I can't even imagine how nice it would be to have a fence and some privacy and some boundaries :)
ReplyDeleteYour house looks like the same color as our!
I have your book. I hope to get it to you next time we go to Winkler. I'll call you when we are in.