Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sit'n'Stand thanks to Grandma Pat!

So with a new baby on the way, we knew we'd need a different stroller. We love our Graco stroller for Chelsea, but knew we'd need some kind of double stroller once Walter arrived. My good friend H suggested a Sit'n'Stand stroller. I had never heard of such, and after seeing them online, thought it would be perfect!
It's got a seat in the front for the baby (when he's a little older) but the front seat, also has a bar that attaches so that your bucket car seat fits in the front, facing you. (We tried to get a picture of the bucket in the front, but Chelsea just wouldn't let us.)

It also has a seat at the back for your older child to either sit, facing you...

or stand, facing forward

I hope Chelsea likes it. She loves it now, without the baby, so we'll see what it's like once he arrives. Thanks Grandma Pat and Grandpa Jerry!

3 comments :

  1. I love it. I hope the whole family enjoys it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I saw a double jogging stroller the other day with a strange setup. The second seat was basically behind and UNDERNEATH the front seat, like where the storage unit is.

    Is there a bar or strap in front of C in the second picture, or am I just seeing the opposite side of the stroller?

    And would you mind sending me a side view picture of the stoller with the sunshade up?

    It looks like an awesome stroller!

    And your current bucket seat will fit on this stroller? That'd be sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cool!!
    I would have considered one of those but Finnley is to young i think.

    ReplyDelete