Another week without blogging - bad, I know. It's been crazy - marking, writing reports, surviving... I always question my decision to be a teacher during report card/parent-teacher week, especially parent-teacher. Last time was the best set of conferences I've had, so please pray that these ones will go well too. It's my last set for at least another year and a half, so that makes me happy! :D

Chelsea is amazing. Man, oh man, how I love that little girl. Today she decided she wanted to not wear her diaper and wear undies. Good times. She wore a diaper for nap, and went swimming with daddy, but other than that, just peed once on the floor. Not too shabby. She didn't really pee on the potty though, so not sure if I'd say it was successful or not. lol. Either way, it was a fun day.
The other day, she was doing her favourite activity - crawling into the dog kennel. She still fits!

I can't believe last year at this time, we were so excited to see her standing and attempting those first steps. Man, time flies!

Alright, that's enough for now. Hopefully life will resume to normal soon!
I was just looking at that old picture the other day, thinking the same thing.
ReplyDeleteHer hair is so curly in the blanket!
Parent-teacher will go well.
C...your way to cute! I will be praying for you this week...
ReplyDeleteTime does fly... good girl for being an early potty trainer.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on parent teacher meetins, they will be great. Chelsea likes that big soft blanket.
ReplyDelete