I have been lurking your blog for some time now, and thought I would come out. I have a private blog, but if you want permissions to view it, just send me off an e-mail to wcpeters_2002@yahoo.ca.
Aw, congrats Amanda! I figured Walter a.k.a Gavin arrived this weekend. :) Gavin is a much nicer name... and such a big boy! Hope you are recovering well!
Congratulations Amanda. He's beautiful and looks so much like you and your daughter. My third one {C the 6 year old} was big too... 9 lbs 14oz with a 40cm head. Congrats again. love the blue hat.
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI have been lurking your blog for some time now, and thought I would come out. I have a private blog, but if you want permissions to view it, just send me off an e-mail to wcpeters_2002@yahoo.ca.
He looks like Chelsea.
Aw, congrats Amanda! I figured Walter a.k.a Gavin arrived this weekend. :) Gavin is a much nicer name... and such a big boy! Hope you are recovering well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He's cute and looks just like Chelsea. Love the name too. Hope you are doing well and adjusting to being a mommy of 2!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Amanda. He's beautiful and looks so much like you and your daughter. My third one {C the 6 year old} was big too... 9 lbs 14oz with a 40cm head. Congrats again. love the blue hat.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Congrats! And I love the name as well. That's a big boy you had my dear - I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear more details!
Congratulations you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats..what a sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteI too think he looks like C. :)