Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Great Poop Fiasco of 2009

So I haven't really gone out with both kids and myself just yet. But, the other day I figured I'd pack up and head over to Heather's house to visit while the kids played. Good plan.

So we're happily chilling in the basement, watching the kids play and Gavin was sleeping in his carseat. He wakes up and I lift him out of his seat, only to discover that he's covered in poop and it is smeared all over my arm. Gross, but whatever. I realize I forgot his diaper and wipes in the car and so just as I'm about to go get them, my beautiful, almost potty-trained darling daughter starts walking towards me with her legs spread apart, looking like she's been riding a horse for a week.
"I pooped."
Seriously?? Both kids, poop all over, at the same time?? Is it any wonder that I don't go out in public alone??
Luckily, H volunteered to go get the diapers clean up Gavin, while I was stuck trying to dump poop out of panties, and clean up C. Changing a poopy diaper is much more pleasant than cleaning poopy panties, let me tell you.
There you have it. Poop, poop and more poop.
And just to finish on a cleaner, cuter note...

5 comments :

  1. 'k - I know all about cleaning up C after poop in the panties. Fortunately for me, I could just take her upstairs and throw her in the tub. Even MORE fortunate for me, then you came along and took away the panties and did what you had to do with them.

    My favorite part of your blog is always your pictures!! It's still kind of hard to believe that GAVIN is here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bucket picture is cuter than cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Now if that doesn't break you in...i don't know what would! Too funny. Welcome to the world of 2 children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....oh Amanda....what a story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah what a story!!
    I've got five kids and i don't know if that has ever happened to me....lol
    but baby baby poop up the back yes that i have experienced!!

    ReplyDelete