Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

This post brought to you by the letter C.

Well, since I'm still around with no baby to hold just yet, I thought I'd write a post about my Little Miss C. She is ridiculous amounts of fun. She talks non-stop. Some of my favourites are:
- "I do it all my by-self." (I hear this one a lot.)
- "Where that noise coming from?" (in reference to ANYTHING)
- "Where my... (insert any of the neighbour's names here) at?" (She's a touch in love with the neighbours.)
- When asked why she did something... "Because I don't know..."
- "I don't know either"
- "I love you lots, Mommy."

- "Mommy, come follow me!"
- "I sorry, Mommy. Kiss better?"
- "No more camera. I no like pictures."
- "Turn 'round. I do your hair now."
and my favourite.... said in her very high pitched excited voice, "Mommy! I so proud of you!!"
You can tell she hears that phrase a lot at Shirlie's and at home.
There are a whole bunch more that I just can't think of. She just makes me laugh and laugh.
On another note, it's no secret that I love garage sales. I bought Chelsea a helmet and a princess scooter for $6. $6! She loves it and is pretty good at it already. It's got flashing lights, streamers, and a bell.
She will play with her "sooter" for a long time. Until of course, she gets distracted by a bug.

Well, there you have it. A picture post of my big girl.
Oh, and my favourite quote from her lately? She lifted my shirt and yelled at my tummy - "Baby - get out!"
I concur.

5 comments :

  1. Lol! I can't believe you're still pregnant! You'd think there was a girl in there just taking her sweet time.
    Love the scooter find! I drove over Brynn's and would love to find her a new one.
    The picture of C getting distracted by the bug made me chuckle. We miss her at Shirlie's!
    Hang in there and enjoy the sleep.....for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! She is just too cute. So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... what an awesome post! I miss her so much!!

    The pictures of her with the scooter are adorable - she's color coordinated with it! And distracted by the bug... so cute!

    I can just imagine her saying all those things - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so adorable! Can't wait to here about 'Walter's' arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie...thanks for the great post! Makes me giggle to think of her saying all those phrases!

    ReplyDelete