These are the things that fill my days.
Those eyes...oh baby! lol Very handsome :)Time flies once they get here doesn't it? lol
He's so cute! I love the toque! The picture in his carseat reminds me of a picture of C in her carseat wearing a hat, too.Time really flew between 3 and 4 months!
WOW can he be any cuter? What a sweetheart, and I love that toque on him! So so cute! You're very blessed with such a good little guy!
wow, he started off cute and just keeps getting cuter!
It's amazing how he has gone from looking like a little C to having his own unique look. I love his eyes. They are just taking everything in.Talk soon,Cheryl
He is adorable!! I LOVE his eyes.
Those eyes...oh baby! lol
ReplyDeleteVery handsome :)
Time flies once they get here doesn't it? lol
He's so cute! I love the toque! The picture in his carseat reminds me of a picture of C in her carseat wearing a hat, too.
ReplyDeleteTime really flew between 3 and 4 months!
WOW can he be any cuter? What a sweetheart, and I love that toque on him! So so cute! You're very blessed with such a good little guy!
ReplyDeletewow, he started off cute and just keeps getting cuter!
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how he has gone from looking like a little C to having his own unique look. I love his eyes. They are just taking everything in.
ReplyDeleteTalk soon,
Cheryl
He is adorable!! I LOVE his eyes.
ReplyDelete