I'm in the mood to write. Unfortunately, it's almost midnight and I really don't have much to say. My house is a mess, but instead of tidying it up or washing my desperately-in-need-of-washing floors, I sat. I watched my husband play Wii (Mario Kart - I can't stand to play that game!). I wasted time on the internet. I sorted photos. I did nothing.
and it felt good. :)
I like blogging in point form. If I choose to write paragraphs, I have to fight the teacher in me who wants opening and concluding sentences. Often I'm lazy when I type and have gotten into a bad habit of not using capitals, but Facebook has lately been making my head hurt and my heart ache. C'mon people. I'm not asking for much. Just a simple "you're" instead of "your" and some punctuation every now and again. It's not too hard, is it?
Well, instead of writing, I uploaded pictures to facebook. Now it is way past midnight and I need to sleep.
sometimes you gotta do nothing but something for yourself
ReplyDelete