My blog has been lacking lately, I know. I'm okay with it.
In fact, I'm okay with a lot of things. I've regained a lot of confidence in the past few months. I'm feeling pretty good in who I am and where I am in life. I've surrounded myself with lots of positive lately and lots of good friends. It's all good!
I've set some goals for '10. Not New Years Resolutions, but goals. I've also come up with some plans to follow through with those goals. '10 is going to be a great year. May your '10 be better than your '09, right Jen?
Anyways, I hear G crying, so I guess this post isn't as full as substance as I thought it was going to be.
Eh. My posts never have substance - why should yours?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that things are improving and you're feeling much better about yourself.
And I'm still not sure how to take the '10 be better than '09...