Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm a mean momma.

So cute with a washcloth on his head. :D


Reminds me of when Aunty Jen did the same thing to Chelsea.


3 comments :

  1. Whoo-hoo! I got mentioned in your blog - now I shall be famous!

    I like the fact that he's wearing a pink cloth, and she's wearing a blue one.

    G's got lots of hair, but when I see pictures of C around the same age, it just reminds me of just how much she had. (I can't believe I ever thought babies with hair weren't cute! Chelsea changed that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got a kick out of the fact that when I did that to C, she was too young to care, so she just sat there with the cloth on her head. I love that obliviousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no doubt, they are brother and sister

    ReplyDelete