Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Toes.

I heard a song on the radio the other day. It made me smile. It's by Zac Brown Band and it's called "Toes."

"I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand."




"Life is good today. Life is good today."




Both my kids are just lounging around. They look like they are relaxing on the beach. Life is good today.



4 comments :

  1. Yeah I've tried that too, but I didn't look nearly as cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. Really...everytime i hear it, it makes me antsy and impatient for Mexico! And honestly, it makes me feel like doing just what those kiddos are doin! lol But with a bikini on and on the beach, not in a sink. hehe They do look pretty relaxed in there though! good pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much I could say - centerfold Chelsea - I hope she aspires to be a bit more when she grows up.

    Gavin looks like he's going to float away, but I suspect he's as floatable as a rock there.

    ReplyDelete