Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

This girl...

...continues to amaze and melt my heart every day.






She'll just randomly come up to me and give me a hug and say, "I love you, mom."


She's such a goof and always wanting to help. I love her with everything in me. The days lately have been filled with so much good with her.


I simply love her to bits.




I know I haven't had a real blog post lately, but take what you get, people!

3 comments :

  1. Picture posts are always my favorites! She looks SO OLD in these pictures - like she's 4 or even 6! Unreal. Slow down time, please.

    I am still astounded at when we were reading the flap book and there was a painting of a brown stool, but there was no brown paint, so she wanted to know where the brown came from. (After a brief consultation, I found out that combining red and green make brown.) And where the fairies hid their wands.

    She's too smart! Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are just as good most days :) They're so sweet, just makes me smile! I love those good days...ours have been good lately too, makes life so much more fun doesn't it? Can we make a play date soon?

    ReplyDelete