Despite her tantrum today that ended in her crying so hard she threw up, I love her to bits. I do.
I really do.
No, really. I do.
I DO!
(Just reminding myself in case we have another day like today, tomorrow.)
Despite her tantrum today that ended in her crying so hard she threw up, I love her to bits. I do.
I really do.
No, really. I do.
I DO!
(Just reminding myself in case we have another day like today, tomorrow.)
Wow...
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine.
Great photo!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a first day of school photo lol ;p
She is a little sweetie!
LOL! Of course you do, we all know that. And I'm not gonna lie to you, I was pretty happy to pack Talia off to daycare this morning. I miss her already, though. A little separation is sometimes good for the mother/daughter relationship, ha.
ReplyDeleteI think we all need to remind ourselves every now and then...but crying so hard that she puked. Thats terrible. Bet that makes it hard not to give in. Good job tho.
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Was that her running gear?? Very cute! Sorry you had such a hard day :( Today can only be better...right?? Hope it's great and it makes up for the tantrums yesterday!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!!
ReplyDeleteShe does look like she is on her way for a run to school!!
woah she needs to stop growing up so fast :S
ReplyDeleteShe is our sweetie
ReplyDelete