Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

C!

My sweet girl amazes me all the time. I know I often say that, but it's so true. I enjoy her and her wacky personality more and more every day. I am in disbelief that in a few months, this girlie is going to be 4. Four! That sounds so old!

The other day she told me that she wanted to have short hair like mine. Now, please bear in mind that I've been growing my hair out for a year, but still, she wanted it "short" like mine. So, I gladly obliged, because her long hair was getting to be a bit much.

Here is a great "before" shot.

And the "after". She would go get her hair cut every day if it meant having braids and beads in her hair! And she wanted a shot of her little tiny puppy. I'm not posting this for the puppy though. I LOVE her hands. I love the different colours of nail polish all chipped off. This is my girl and I love her to bits.




1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad I got to come out this weekend and spent time with you guys. Chelsea amazes me! (And so does Gavin - he's SOOOO smart!)

    ReplyDelete