Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

PTL

I just realized that I never shared the amazing news on here.

My mother in law is cancer-free. Praise the Lord! No cancer; no chemo; no radiation. Seriously amazingly grateful. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers during these past few months. The road of recovery is still a long one, but we are praising God every day for her healing. Thank you Jesus!!

In the scheme of things, our journey with cancer was a short one. She was diagnosed on Dec. 23rd, had surgery on Jan. 6, and got the test results on Feb. 7th. We dealt with 6 weeks of cancer. It was horrible and I cried more than I'm pretty sure I've ever cried. Although deep in my heart, I knew she'd be healed, there is just something about the 'c' word that scares me to the core.

My heart is so heavy now for those who are on this journey towards healing for their families and their loved ones with cancer. I wish that everyone's battle was only 6 weeks, but that's not the case. Until a cure for cancer is found, all we can do is pray.

So thank you, again, for praying for us. Now, let's all pray for those still waiting on their healing. Thank you Jesus for your stripes!

1 comment :