Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

71 days

So I woke up one day and discovered I was VERY pregnant. Up until quite recently, I really didn't have any symptoms, but lately heartburn has kicked in, I feel huge (to the point that I knock things over with my belly), and rolling over during the night is a big ordeal. On the plus side, the date for the c-section has been set so the countdown is on. 1705 hours until baby #3.

I have a bunch of posts I want to post, but instead, I think I'm heading to bed.  Sleep is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
And no, the dog doesn't sleep in bed with us. This was taken AFTER I was already ready for the day and had woken up Chelsea. Rather than getting ready, she climbed in with her lazy dad who also was supposed to be up for the day. Well, at least Gavin and I are morning people.

1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful picture.
    What date has been chosen?

    ReplyDelete