Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

First movie experience

Chelsea's first movie she saw in a theatre was Tangled which she saw when she was 3 1/2 and since Gavin will be three in June, we thought he'd be old enough to enjoy a movie. Notice the "we thought". Okay, if you ask us, he actually didn't do too bad, but if you ask the lady in front of us, she might disagree.

You see... Gavin talks - a lot. A LOT. Constant commentary, questions and random thoughts. Personally, I love it, but that's because he's my boy and one of his favourite phrases right now is, "Mommy - you're my best friend. Mommy - you're my best."

Today, however, he said things like, "Look! Flower! Tree! Funny? I want off. I jump on. Can I sit with daddy? Chelsea? Chelsea share skittles? Can I have more juice? Funny animals! HAHAHAHA! Me be quiet? Why? Why no talking? Moustache! Funny bear. Cute bear. 1,2,3,4,5,6 bears! Me like popcorn. I sit here? I love movie. A, b, c, d, e, ... Movie theatre. Look! Sky. My shoe. My shoe off. Clouds! Mommy! My shoe on. Mommy shoe on? Kiss. Chelsea be good? Gavin shhh..."

Get my point?

Did not stop talking. Ah well, it was a great movie and the kids did have fun.

2 comments :