Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mama knows best.

Tuesday was just one of those days where nothing was really going right. I have a wicked sore throat and am not sleeping well at night, so I'm just plain exhausted. I was very much looking forward to an afternoon nap, but our schedule was a little off because I had to drop something off for someone at 1:30. Usually Gavin goes down for a nap at 1:00, so I didn't think this shift would be a big deal.

Well, when we got home, he absolutely refused to nap. He cried and cried and screamed and wouldn't stay in his bed at all, and he kept saying that he just wasn't tired. Well, Chelsea was downstairs quietly watching a movie, so I figured Gavin could just sit next to her and maybe I'd get a 20 minute power nap in.

Four minutes later...

Yeah, that's right Buddy - you weren't tired at all.

2 comments :