Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

True life.

Yes, that is indeed a picture of gitchies.

You see, there is just something about seeing little boy gitchies on the floor that makes me smile. I know, call me weird, whatever. It just makes me smile because chances are G ran from the bathroom giggling, knowing that he's naked when he shouldn't be. And chances are I chased him, just to pinch his little bum.

However, I do not get the same smile on my face when I walk into the bathroom and see a pair of boxers belonging to a 30 year old man. I wonder when gitchies on the floor stops being cute?

3 comments :

  1. That's cute!

    But we all know that you chase after big C when he leaves his gitches on the floor and runs out of the bathroom.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Amanda. At 47 it is not cute either. Just letting you know:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the big man is waiting for you to chase him down and pinch his little bum, too ;)

    ReplyDelete