This boy is so incredibly lovable. I very much appreciate our time that we get to spend together. Usually we have some time together in the afternoon while Eli is sleeping. Gavin still loves playing with his Mario characters. He'll play with them for hours and hours. In some ways, it's a bit of a pain because they are always left all over the house, but I know my heart will be sad when he outgrows this stage.
He still naps from 1-3 everyday. I know he's almost four and soon, with me going back to work mornings, he'll have to outgrow this so he can go to afternoon preschool.But for now, I cherish these times.
But for now, I will love and smush and hug and cuddle this warm cheeks every afternoon. Nothing smells as sweet as his neck after a nap.
Sorry for the mushy, lovey post. I just had a few shots of him that I wanted to share!
He's getting so big! And his spiky hair is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable little man. xo
ReplyDelete