Please understand that I don't mean to ignore this blog. I love writing and sharing our lives with you. However I've realized it's important to live our lives, too. As much as I love photos, I'm trying to put down the camera and just soak in the moment. And soaking, we are. I love summer and all the busy-ness that comes with it.
We've done swimming lessons - Gavin passed Crocodile (really? This is a swimming lesson level? Crocodile? What ever happened to the colour levels?) and Chelsea passed level 2. My kids are fish!
I enjoy sitting on the deck, sipping iced coffee, listening to my two older kids play in the pool.
I could lay and soak up the sunshine, every single day. My happy place this summer is simply my back yard, staring up at the puffy clouds.
I am ashamed to admit that I'm posting Canada Day pictures on July 22. But, here they are! This year, we went right when the street festival started. We had also painted Chelsea's face ahead of time, to avoid waiting in a long line.
Okay, so I'm going to stop posting pictures of my kids to post this picture. I want it. I don't even know what it is. All I know is it's adorable. Adorable. Seriously, look at that face. I want to snuggle it.
And back to cute pictures of my kids. This boy is also adorable. It was so so hot on Canada Day, as usual, but he did great!
And, there you have it. Canada Day and summer highlights! I'll try to keep the posts coming, but honestly, the sunshine and clouds call my name louder than the computer does!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment