Yes! Sure! If you tell me in advance, I can make pretty much anything. I like challenges. You can find a specific picture of a cake online, or you can just give me an idea, and we go from there!
that's awesome!!!! their bdays are july 6th and june 24th so we usually do a party for them together. i don't know if liam will want his own party this year... he is in grade 2 ya know, school friends and all that jazz!
i'll be in touch... might need seperate cakes this year. that just makes it busier for me!
oh my goodness amanda... you have an amazing talent! would you make a cake for my boys birthdays???? seriously!!!
ReplyDeleteYes! Sure! If you tell me in advance, I can make pretty much anything. I like challenges. You can find a specific picture of a cake online, or you can just give me an idea, and we go from there!
ReplyDeleteIf we lived near I would totally hire you to make me a cake for my 25th...even a duck one ha. I don't think it will ship well.
ReplyDeletethat's awesome!!!! their bdays are july 6th and june 24th so we usually do a party for them together. i don't know if liam will want his own party this year... he is in grade 2 ya know, school friends and all that jazz!
ReplyDeletei'll be in touch... might need seperate cakes this year. that just makes it busier for me!