Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

So tired.

Had a busy week. I think I'm adjusting to working full time. It's crazy busy though. Crazy. But it seems to be working out.

This weekend we went to the zoo with Dave and Heather and the boys. It was a blast. I'll post some pics soon - I promise!

On Monday, I hit a major milestone. I've lost 40 pounds in 111 days. Woo hoo!

Last night, I spent sleeping in Chelsea's rocking chair, holding a feverish baby, knowing dang well she has an ear infection. This is #3. I am sad because I've tried to do everything to avoid it. I even took her to the chiropractor. Now, I know the next step is to eliminate dairy and that makes me sad because Chelsea loves cheese.

Gotta go to work. This is another thing I don't like about working full time. I'm exhausted and had a terrible night and now I have to go teach with lots of energy. Fun!

2 comments :

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the loss. What's your goal again?

    Hope Chelsea's on the mend. I hate it when kids are sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just amazing - 40 in 111. Woot!

    ReplyDelete