Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Big, big news in the H house...

Yup. We're moving again. This time, it's just down the street. For some reason this time, I'm a little apprehensive and I know I'm not looking forward to having our house "show-ready" all the time, but hopefully it'll sell soon.


Here's a glimpse of our new home!
The beautiful entrance....
The amazing, I repeat, amazing kitchen.
What feels like the world's largest pantry...

Yes, the kitchen is my favourite. I have a feeling many, many cakes will be created in that kitchen.

PS - anyone want to help me pack/move/clean?? lol

8 comments :

  1. I'm excited! And I love the light fixtures over the island. Are you going to sell your appliances with your house or use these ones or mix and match?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I always have loved the look of that place! You will have to give us a full picture "tour" once you are all moved in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love your new house. Can't wait to see more pics of it. I only wish we were 'real' friends so that I could see it in person...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have always loved this house, congrats it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations!! THe house looks beautiful! Hope everything goes well with the sale of yours, and the moving, and all the rest that comes along with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I am jealous. A house like that would go for 800k easy here..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks beautiful. Love the large kitchen. Looks like a house made for many children ... he he.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the house looks awesome!!
    I love the outside and inside, that kitchen is amazing!!
    Have fun with the move and all!!
    Sometimes....i repeat sometimes it's nice to pack up and get rid of some stuff while doing it....lol

    ReplyDelete