Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thankfulness.

Thankful for...
- my amazing husband. He wins all the awards I can give him.
- my healthy, happy, awesome little girl. Words cannot express the joy she brings.
- my friends. They rock. Period.
- my somewhat new found relationship with my sister. The past 2 years have been great!
- a new house soon with a huge kitchen.
- great co-workers that keep me going back to work... day after day.
- peanut butter.
- Jesus.
- good health - aside from my cold, I feel great. I just wish I could find more time to work out.
- slippers.
- A&W teen burgers on whole wheat buns.
- paycheques.
- long weekends! PTL!!
- smiles from my baby girl.
- a husband who orders pizza late at night and lets me eat only toppings.

Pizza's here. Gotta go. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

1 comment :

  1. Awww, very nice! I'm awed to see that our relationship made the list! We've come a long ways!

    ReplyDelete