Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Norwex love #7739

Seriously love the cleaning paste. For some reason in this house, we have issues with rust lines in the toilets. They start up at the very top where the water comes out and streak down the bowl. When my mom was here, so bought this super strength rust remover toilet bowl cleaner. Pretty potent stuff. It did an okay job, but there was still rust at the very top that didn't really go away.

Tonight, I used an old spirisponge and the norwex cleaning paste and the rust is gone. Gone.

Norwex Love.

3 comments :

  1. I'm gonna have to get some of this norwex stuff. We have problems with the rust on our toilet and bathtub. I guess there is something in the water here. I have cleaners that work, but I'm not loving having so many chemicals in the house. I don't like to use them since I'm pregnant, and I don't like the thought of using them around Lara either. Is there some sort of Norwex toilet bowl cleaner stuff that can get rid of mineral deposits? Our toilet bowl has some and they're ugly and brown and are multiplying and they don't come off with normal cleaner and scrubbing. It's soooo ugly. I'm going to have to buy some sort of heavy duty cleaner which will be even more horribly chemically...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you,,,I thought you had tried Norwex stuff

    ReplyDelete